Software/Hardware Skills


                                                        Software / Hardware skill

          No matter what industry you work in computers are becoming more commonplace, so you will       likely need at least basic computer skills to do your job effectively. if you are good with computers, it is important to list your computer skills on your resume for hiring managers to see. 

I know about Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as Microsoft Windows, Mac and Linux operating system. I had the opportunity to participate in a training where I expanded my Knowledge and also improved my skills. 

During COVID-19, I'm also learnt about hacking specially on Linux OS.

Hardware skills allow allow you to physically operate a computer. Hardware skills can be simple as knowing how to turn devices on and off. They might also involve more complex tasks like connecting machines to networks, changing parts or fixing broken devices. 

Comments