Introduction post

                                                     INTRODUCTION POST 


To select a university is not easy decision. It took me to two months to decide. I have searched for different universities like De Montfort university, Bedfordshire university, Canterbury Christ church university. But finally select the De Montfort university. Because DMU is recognized on multiple front for providing an excellent teaching environment, as well as providing opportunities that aim to give students the best experience possible. The department of education awarded DMU university a gold rating in the teaching excellence framework in 2017. DMU is one of the top public university in Leicester England. DMU has well qualified tutors and teachers who have several year of industrial experience which will help me during my study. DMU has provided academic or non academic facilities like high teach class rooms, library, students services, cafeteria, gymnasium and more many. 

If we talk about my course in DMU. My course is BS Computer science. I am going to do my degree in DMUIC at computer science. there are many different modules that i am going to study at DMUIC I am studying Introduction to DMUIC, Mathematics , English for Academic purpose , Computer skills and research. All modules are very interesting but I have great interesting in mathematics because mathematics is my favorite subject from beginning .

After completing their study. I will come back to my home country because I have a family and i will be able to serve my nation with great knowledge and skills which i learned from UK. I will join some multinational companies like Unilever, Nestle, Toyota and more many. That are well recognized and well known over here and that have been serving for more than 30 years. Secondly my first priority will be to select a well designated position that can be either a manager or assistant manager that depends upon my selection and according to organization structural area. And I want to invent software that can help people all over the world. Such as computer science give you possibility to change the world apps like PayPal or Uber have already changed the lives of millions of people. I also have the chance to make a revolution.  



 

Comments