Welcome Message

WELCOME TO MY COMPUTING SPACE 

Hi everyone and welcome to my computing space.

My name is Mirza Arslan Baig. I Live in Pakistan. If we talk about my study career so I have done my matriculation (STUDYING IN BIOLOGY ) from Falcon Public School Okara . Then I went to Govt. Post Graduate College Okara from further study. I have done my Fsc pre Engineering from there recently. Now to broaden my horizon and gain further knowledge I am planning to take higher education from abroad.  

I was interested in computer field from the beginning. At first I had no idea how useful this field could be in my life. But with the arrival of corona I realized that computer science and IT impact everything from scientific researched to health development , transport, banking, communication. As we live in a digital age most industries rely on data and software programs. 

As we know advancement in technology during current age we use computers to write or summarize thing. the world is growing technology is getting vast day by day. Even objects like microwave ovens, fridges or door locks are now to connected to our personal assistants. Today everything is getting computerized.

If we talk about my experience in studying in DMUIC. My experience so far has been very good in what i have read. The teaching staff here is very good. because DMU has well qualified tutors and teachers who have several years of industrial experience which will help me during my study. 

If we talk about my interests and hobbies. my interest is reading books, reading newspaper and interesting books . And learning new things. And my hobbies is playing cricket, football and table tennis and my favourite hobby is animal and birds husbandry. 

Comments